I was born and raised in the Bay Area, but left at 17 to study at UC Santa Barbara (go Gauchos). After graduating with a B.A. in Sociology and Black Studies, I briefly returned to the Bay Area before venturing to Southern California to earn my paralegal certificate at the UCLA extension. After graduating, I made my final move back to the Bay Area and spent two years working in the legal field before attending UC Hastings College of the Law where I pursued a concentration in Tax Law. In May of 2021, I graduated Cum Laude. I was admitted to the California State Bar in November of 2021. I am proud first generation college graduate, and I am the first person in my family to become an attorney.
I am the youngest of seven siblings, an aunt to nine lovely nieces and nephews, and a great aunt to a wonderful great niece and great nephew. I adore my loud and boisterous family and love spending time with them. I also enjoy spending time with my husband, mentor and law partner, Angelo J. Lagorio, and our rescue Pit Bull Henry. We are excited to welcome our first child and to continue growing our family.
I look forward to helping individuals with their family law and estate planning needs. I understand how overwhelming and inaccessible the legal process can feel, and I strive to be a guiding light to my clients in their time of need.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 2021
- Honors: cum laude
- Minor: Concentration in Tax Law
- University of California, Santa Barbra, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. – 2015
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Sociology & Black Studies
- California, 2021
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- CALI Award Recipient for Federal Income Tax (Fall 2019)
- CALI Award Recipient for Tax Procedure: Litigation (Fall 2019)
- CALI Award Recipient for Estate Planning Seminar (Fall 2020)
- Law Offices of Angelo J. Lagorio, Paralegal, 2017 to 2018
- Santa Clara County Public Defender – Jan. 2017 – May 2017, File Clerk